We had a very lazy Sunday. I carved my pumpkin a bit and did some planning of what I'd be doing after Texas. I properly watched a new episode of CSI Miami live for the first time and then watched Premonition. I love Bullock.... but it was awful.
On Monday Sonja received some bad news so she decided not to join me and Dave at a screening of Back To The Future. Seeing Christopher Lloyd's face on the big screen brought so much more to the movie. His expressions are amazing. I continued with my pumpkin carving.
Tuesday was Fort Worth day. Dave and I headed out around midday and went to Brenton's rather wonderful house. I got to investigate the tree house he built for his kids and then he took us out for pizza at a place called BJ's (chuckle). The other guys struggled with their small pizzas and we spent at least an hour full of pizza and pumpkin ale at BJ's (chuckle), then we went back to Brenton's to chill for an hour. Dave and I left and went to the Fort Worth Water Gardens where they filmed some of Logan's Run. One of the big water features was really cool but the other ones were a bit too simple. We then headed to the Omnitheater and watched Mystery Of The Nile, the big screen made Dave feel sick. Dave cooked a stir fry which I had two helpings of, I'm not sure if it was really good or if I was just really hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment